Why not give your vehicle the ultimate treatment and have a full interior and exterior detail done at the same time? Not only will you be giving your vehicle the treatment it deserves, but you will also be saving money because when you combine the interior and exterior detailing packages you save up to $40!
The Interior/Exterior Detail Package Includes:
• Custom handwash and hand towel dry
• Pressure wash wheels, tires, fender wells and moldings
• Thoroughly vacuum interior of vehicle
• Remove tar and grease from body of vehicle
• Polish painted surfaces (to remove fine scratches, dirt and/or oxidation)
• Apply P&S Ultracoat Paint Sealant or carnuba wax to protect your vehicle's clearcoat surface
• Apply dressing to all plastic, rubber and tires
• Clean dashboard, console, doors and all interior paneling with hi-powered air and brushes
• Clean headliner
• Shampoo all upholstery
• Pressure wash floor mats
• Clean leather with leather cleaner (if applicable)
• Polish all chrome
• Clean interior and exterior windows
Cars, small-size pickups starting at $240.00
Medium size-pickups, small/mid-size SUVs starting at $260.00
Full-size/dully pickups, large-size SUVs starting at $280.00
• Removal of waterspots, excessive road tar and/or paint overspray is an additional charge.
• Black, other dark colored vehicles and red vehicles, heavily scratched vehicles, and/or heavily oxidized vehicles may be charged more because they will need to be polished more than once.
• There is only a certain amount you can do when dealing with certain conditions or light-colored interiors in terms of extracting dirt and stains, as some things may be permanently stained.
• Excessively dirty vehicles, those with dog/pet hair and those with mold and mildew may be charged more because of the added time needed to clean the vehicle.
• Prices vary due to the size and condition of a vehicle. One of our auto appearance technicians will be happy to provide you with a final price quotation in person. No final quotations can be provided over the telephone.
• In most cases, Carcraft will need your vehicle one full day to detail it. In some instances, though, when your vehicle's paint needs extra attention (i.e., oxidation, scratches, overspray), or your vehicle's interior requires extra cleaning (i.e., heavy stains, extreme dirt/dust, odors, dog/pet hair), Carcraft may need your vehicle anywhere from two to four days.
Carcraft Auto Appearance Center
1005 9th Ave SE
Albany, OR 97322
Click here to find us on Google maps
Monday-Friday, 7:45 AM to 4 PM
Some weekend appointments are available
Monday-Friday, 8 AM to 5:30 PM
(We close at 5 PM on rainy days)
Saturday, 8:00 AM to 5:30 PM
Sunday, 9:30 AM to 5 PM
(We are closed on rainy Sundays)
(Please read below about our full service services and when they are offered)
* Car wash hours subject to change due to weather conditions
* Full service packages are only available Monday through Friday by appointment only. Please call 541-928-3394 and ask for the detail center to make an appointment.