The Exterior Detail Package Includes:
• Custom handwash and dry
• Pressure wash wheels, tires, fender wells and all moldings
• Remove tar, grease and road film from body of vehicle
• Polish painted surfaces (to remove fine scratches, dirt and/or oxidation)
• Apply clearcoat sealant/wax for a long lasting shine and protection
• Dress all tires and moldings
• Clean exterior windows
Cars, small-size pickups starting at $90.00
Medium size-pickups, small/mid-size SUVs starting at $100.00
Full-size/dully pickups, large-size SUVs starting at $110.00
• Removal of waterspots, excessive road tar and/or paint overspray is an additional charge.
• Black, other dark colored vehicles and red vehicles, heavily scratched vehicles, and/or heavily oxidized vehicles may be charged more because they will need to be polished more than once.
• Prices vary due to the size and condition of a vehicle. One of our auto appearance technicians will be happy to provide you with a final price quotation in person. No final quotations can be provided over the telephone.
• In most cases, Carcraft will need your vehicle one full day to detail it. In some instances, though, when your vehicle's paint needs extra attention (i.e., oxidation, scratches, overspray), Carcraft may need your vehicle up to three days.
|Clay Bar Treatment (to remove exterior surface contaminants||$25.00|
|Custom handwash and dry (price varies due to size of vehicle)||$12.50 - $40.00|
|Wheel Polishing||$50.00 per wheel|
|Paint Overspray Removal||By estimate only|
|Waterspot removal||By estimate only|
|Tar removal||By estimate only|
Carcraft Auto Appearance Center
1005 9th Ave SE
Albany, OR 97322
Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Weekend by appointment.
Monday-Saturday, 8 a.m.-6 p.m.
Sunday, 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
Come check out our new touchless dryer that was installed in the car wash in March of 2012.